Safecoke® is a low resistivity backfill using in anode groundbed of impressed current system.
Safecoke®, prepared with high purity calcined petroleum coke, is specifically designed for use with impressed current anodes both in deep groundbed and horizontal conventional groundbed, as well to fill up prepackaged anodes.
- Low resistivity
- Excellent dissipation of gas developed on the anodes
- Reduced consumption of the deep groundbed
- Better performance of the anode
- Particle size: 0-1mm
- Density: 1.15 g/cm3 (72 lb/ft3)
- Package size: 50cmx78cm (20”x30”)
- Weight: 25kg (55lbs) per bag
All Seaguard International anodes are manufactured to strict quality control standards and ongoing audits to ensure the highest quality that our customers have come to appreciate and expect.
|Typical Chemical Analysis|